Work Orders

Campus Housing partners closely with Facilities Management to provide a safe, clean and comfortable living environment. If you notice any issues or concerns in your residence, you should submit a work order.

If you experience a maintenance emergency during normal business hours (8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday), immediately call 843.953.5550. After 5:00 p.m. please contact your front desk or call 843.953.5550.

Big news!

Facilities Management is updating their work order portal. The new system will be more dynamic and more intuitive; it will allow you to see updates on your work order; and it will expedite tickets.

Beginning Monday, September 19, you will request work orders through MyPortal by clicking on the Facilities Work Orders tile. 

The work order portal will be down starting the morning of September 16 through September 19 morning to transition to the new system. If you need to submit a work order during this time, please call Facilities Management Customer Support at 843.953.5550 or email them at  

If you have any questions, please contact Campus Housing at or 843.953.2015.